Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

The Guru and I cover Wainwright, Beltran, Verlander, and more!  Tehol makes an appearance and immediately blows his credibility by saying Domonic Brown is good.

From Around The Web

1. Tehol Beddict says:
    (link)

When I say, Tehol, You say BEDDICT!!!
    TEHOL

BEDDICT!!!!!

TEHOL

BEDDICT!!!!!!

#GodBodyFlow

2. The Duchess says:
    (link)

Tehol should make more appearances on here… You’d attract way more than 4 female viewers and quite possibly more male (guys have mancrushes no? I mean Tehol has a huge one on Dom Brown) if he was on more often. Who doesn’t love looking at beautiful people? and that nose… it’s just perfect.
    In fact, you should completely capitalize on Tehol’s good looks. Give him a t-shirt, take him on the road with you to all 32 cities, he’s bound to have/know a female in every city who has hot female friends, maybe some of them even play FF- wouldn’t that just be dreamy? [IF you do this I completely call dibs on him for NY. To the other 3 female viewers you are on notice-he’s all mine at the Four Seasons, but I’ll try to have him back in time for your show…unless I want to keep him a little longer and then he may miss the next stop…but don’t worry I’ll make sure he at least calls in live]

In all seriousness though- thank you for trying to bring him back to earth re: Domonic Brown. He’s like a swooning school girl when it comes to him. I recently (for reasons that have nothing to do w/his good looks) gave control of my tm to Tehol and I wake up every morning praying that Dom Brown is NOT on my team… see you in NY boys.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@The Duchess: Uh… You better be at the NY stop. I need to interview the girl that thinks Tehol needs more face time.

• Tehol Beddict says:
        (link)

@Nick The Podcast Host: give the woman what she wants. Maybe I should have my own show?!?!

• The Guru

The Guru says:
      (link)

I hope Tehol lets you out of the basement soon.

• Tehol Beddict says: