Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

On today’s show Grey and I talk whether or not to sell high on Joey Bats, the value of stashing prospects, Cleveland’s bullpen situation, where’s Gregory Polanco and much more!

Tomorrow, Jay(Wrong) and I go over the NFL off-season news, as well as rookies who landed in good spots at the NFL Draft!

From Around The Web

1. John says:
    (link)

At the 8 minute mark fantasy baseball appears. I know, I know……John take a chill pill or at least a quaalude.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@John: Mentioned you on today’s show John!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@John: Also John, if you just want ‘pure’ baseball check out the HotSheet that we started rolling out yesterday.

2. The Guru

The Guru says:
    (link)

Hey, I paid $4.99 for that turban!

3. SoCG says:
    (link)

I wouldn’t worry too much about calling people viewers or listeners- there’s not much to watch on the video. I’m sure everyone is minimizing and listening or downloading it as podcast. I’m with Grimey- it looks awkward.

Maybe CNN/Tupac holograms?

4. Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
    (link)

Thanks for the feedback, tried ‘looking’ at the monitor in today’s show with JayWrong, we’ll see how it goes. We’re doing the video because we got picked up by the FNTSY Sports Network and should be on there daily in the next week or so. Show is also ripped as a podcast, right below the video, if you just want to listen.

5. So CG says:
    (link)

No problem-thanks for responding. I’m happy to see Razzball trying some new stuff- I love this site.

Here’s a thought:
    What if you made the right 1/4 of the screen scrolling information from SON, Hittertron, etc. (kind of like ESPN (gasp!) fantasy focus during football season)

I know you guys probably don’t want to spend a ton of time editing, and I have no idea what that entails. A ticker, or scrolling box scores is no doubt legal for you guys to show, and would add instant viewing value over the podcast.

6. Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
    (link)

Appreciate the feedback, good stuff! That’s exactly the plan. The show will be more polished when our friends from FNTSY Sports Network get their experienced hands on it in the next week or so. All about the viewing value… only reason we put Tehol on!

Have a peek: