Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

Looks like we may, I stress may, have put it all together.  Watch the video or listen to the sport-specific podcasts below…

• Off the top, Sky and I talk Daily Fantasy Baseball.
  • At 18:16, Tehol and I discuss fantasy relevant prospects from the NFL Draft.

Tune in tomorrow when Jess Root of Revenge of the Birds becomes our first in-studio guest!

From Around The Web

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@Sky: Yeah, I told you your webcam was ‘broken’. I think Skype doesn’t work in Oregon.

1. Tehol Beddict says:
    (link)

Beddict in the flesh!!! thanks Nick!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@Tehol Beddict: Stare at the camera and sit still!

• Tehol Beddict says:
        (link)

@Nick The Podcast Host: its the phukin chair. shizz was movie all around i couldn’t get comfortable. I’ll be ready next time.

2. Namstradamus says:
    (link)

T-homo quit acting so shoooook rookie

• Tehol Beddict says:
      (link)

@Namstradamus: Nam, I would pay to witness you get flustered up there, but thanks for leaving ur first comment in MFing years.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
        (link)

@Tehol Beddict: Nope he’s right. Tehol’s a rookie.

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:
          (link)

@Nick The Podcast Host: yea so was Mike Trout and he still should have won MVP. pretty similar situation.

3. OneI'dWilly says:
    (link)

How can I listen to this in my car? Yain’t showing up in the podcast app yet as far as I can tell.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@OneI’dWilly: Working on getting it on iTunes but you can download directly from the post in the meantime.

4. Pete Nice

Pete Nice says:
    (link)

So far everyone has looked pretty true to their avatar, although Grey was definitely an improvement and Sky mysteriously looks like Tehol here. Tehol: Are you half horse in the part of your avatar that we can’t see (and in real life).

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:
      (link)

@Pete Nice: genitalia wise, a resounding yes.

5. The Duchess says:
    (link)

Despite looking like you legit had ants in your pants the whole time, you’re really rather incredibly handsome.. Grow some scruff and be the centerfold in a men of razzball calendar.. xxo

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:
      (link)

@The Duchess: those weren’t ants. they were crabs! just kidding….. Anyway, thank you, Duchess. I hope to see you on my baseball post tomorrow.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@The Duchess: We have our first female viewer! Men of Razzball calendar? Are you serious?

6. Nick! Glad to see this is all up and running. This is exciting as hell.

Needs more overtime segment. Hit me up!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@gleamteam_matt: Working on it brother! I’ve been so busy I haven’t even had time to enjoy a (insert craft brewer sponsor here)!

7. kid A's father says:
    (link)

all red and stuttery..playing with his braided belt

8. John says:
    (link)

Did not know Grey is in charge. Now it makes a little more sense. Good show with good info on DFS.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@John: Thanks John. Give it a few more days and we’ll be running much smoother. Still in ‘beta’.

9. Nicky B says:
    (link)

great segment guys I really enjoyed it. I talk to LT every day about football and I didn’t think he had this in him. For the record, you can tell he’s been taking notes when I speak! But seriously, I really enjoyed this i get sick of listening to these same d bags like McShay and Kiper, so this was refreshing.

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:
      (link)

@Nicky B: I do take notes. i call it “The Buse Log.” Regurgitating the information you bless me with is the key to my life and for that I thank you

10. Jmorris says:
    (link)

Tehol was taking piss tests in the 9th grade? What kind of wild shit were you getting into??

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:

@Jmorris: 40 ounces, and chronic dice. I stay h!gh, I stay h!igh MotherF@@ker

11. Jessica says:
    (link)

We wanna see more of that pretty face that comes in at the 18 min mark. What he says is intriguing but he is extremely easy on the eyes! Def show more of him in the future!!

• Tehol Beddict

Tehol Beddict says:
      (link)

@Jessica: you’ll be the first to know when I’m next…. ifffff you give me your number