Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

Razzball Radio’s First Show!

I’m sitting in the studio 17 hours after I got in this morning, so forgive this awesomely terse looking post.  I need a posting tutorial.  Jay(Wrong), you’re my only hope!

Anyway, here it is ladies (all four of you) and gentlemen.  Episode One!  Now with more of my hands disappearing, loud and random Inception BWAAAAHM!’s, and Grey’s mustache doing an impersonation of a belly dancer.

There’ll be more info on where to find everything (TV/podcasts/Grey’s pants) in the next couple of days, so stay tuned… (Episode One after the jump!)

From Around The Web

1. weas says:

itunes?

• Jay

Jay says:
      (link)

@weas: Nick will be ripping the audio soon for the podcast… stay ituned… HAHA, that’s awesome right there.

• Clint says:

@Jay:

Awesome! I was hoping I hadn’t lost you guys forever on iTunes. Once it gets rolling it’s going to be daily on there as well? Sa-weeeet!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
          (link)

@Clint: Yup, give me a couple of days to figure it all out but the audio will be ripped from the show and made a podcast as per usual. Thanks for listening!

2. John says:
    (link)

The Razzball Radio/TV show has potential, but I am not a Grey fan. He has knowledge, but he seems to do every show stoned off his rocker. He goes off on to many tangents & seems to have a bad case of ADHD.

• Clint says:

@John:

Perhaps but so did Matthew Berry and here’s the big difference: Grey’s funny whereas Berry was not and yet somehow still got twice the pub for half as good comedy OR fantasy advice. I just hope Razzball doesn’t jump the shark anytime soon.

• Shawn of the Livid says:
      (link)

@John: Grey is funny, very knowledgeable, but in my humble opinion, they could use some more meat and potatoes. Feel like I’m listening to a couple guys having some random conversation behind me. Not a lot of content yet, no real baseball talk until almost 7 minutes in! Which is a lot of small talk/joking around in a 30min show. They’ll hit their stride as time goes on

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
        (link)

@Shawn of the Livid: The plan is we’ll lead off with the content and then let Grey loose. At least that’s the plan.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@John: We were just jacked up for the first episode. Plus Grey was out of Adderall. Plus he’s off his rocker.

• vinodole says:
        (link)

@Nick The Podcast Host: I just want to state that some of us (I speak for many, many people) very much enjoy Grey’s tomfoolery. I love your guys’ dynamic, and Grey always gives me the giggles, and that’s a big part of the reason I listen. Please don’t become a stale, 100% meat and potatoes podcast. I spend most of my shitty life researching fantasy baseball as is, I listen to the Razzball podcast (now Radio) for the gigs! :D

Oh and ya, I’m also looking forward to the podcast audio being available through the podcast app on my phone!

3. Jonas says:
    (link)

That noise keeps scaring the shizz out of me.

4. elipitt says:
    (link)

Love the show, thanks! Is it just me or do me headphones get blown out with a notification sound every time that box pops up in the upper right of the Grey window?

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@elipitt: Fixed for next time. In the meantime take 2 Grey-lanols and call me in the morning.

5. Pig Bapi says:
    (link)

The beep! RIP headphone users.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@Pig Bapi: Apparently we need an audiologist sponsor for the show!

6. Eric says:
    (link)

Love the show! Nick, nice job. Grey (and Rudy when he shows) are hilarious and informative. Just audio would be fine with me, but awesome job!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@Eric: All the audio will be available as pods so no worries. We’re doing the video for the FNTSY Sports Network.

7. Shawn of the Livid says:
    (link)

Hey Nick/Grey, congrats on the first show! Crazy how fast razzball is growing. Pretty damn good for your first time out too! I commented above that more content would be great but I know everything is a work in progress and you’re probably all nerved up. The back and forth on the players, and Grey’s insight, is really solid. I want more!

Nick trying to steer Grey back on track is pretty funny too. God damn Grey, you have a LOT going through your mind at any given time huh?

Congrats again guys, I will certainly be a follower for the foreseeable future!

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@Shawn of the Livid: Thanks Shawn! Give us a few more shows and we’ll have the train on the tracks.

8. mauledbypandas says:
    (link)

Nice to see things kicking off, you must be really excited! Wishing you guys lots of luck and congratulations for making it a reality.

• Nick The Podcast Host

Nick The Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@mauledbypandas: Thanks panda! Looking forward to tipping a few with you in NYC!

9. Alan says: