Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

For all you loyal Razzballers out there who hate to read, we’re going to the sound waves with our general skullduggery and fantasy (semi)knowledge.

Nick Capozzi, host of our fantastic Razzball Baseball Podcast, retains his host throne, while I, JB Gilpin, will be co-piloting.  If you’ve been wondering what it’d sound like if I read to you my posts, now you’ll get an idea.

Our preseason special will be going up this Wednesday (August 14th), available directly off the site and on iTunes.  Tune in for some bold predictions, guys we’re high on (here’s to you Mikel LeShoure) and guys we’re low on.

If you’d like to ask us any questions to answer on air, tweet either of us (@jbgilpin & @nickcapozzi) any of your preseason quandaries.  We’ll be hitting the air every week for the rest of the season, breaking down the games and keeping your team a winner.

Be sure to subscribe to us on iTunes or hit up the site every Wednesday!

1. nick m. says:
    (link)

12-team PPR keeper league. I get two keepers based on last year’s ADP (6 pts passing/rushing/receiving TDs & 1 pt per reception.)

My first keeper will be Ray Rice in Round 1 and I’m leaning toward keeping Ridley in the 16th.

My first pick after keepers is at 2.01 (13th overall), given the keepers above could you rank the guys I’m realistically targeting with that pick:

Gronk
    Jimmy Graham
    A.J. Green
    McFadden
    Forte
    Andre Johnson
    Cam Newton
    Ryan Matthews

I am scared to take a TE there, but it might be the best course of action…

• Sky says:
      (link)

Don’t know if Ridley catches many passes this year. Prefer more as flex than Rb2 if I can help it. DMC or Ryan would be risky but still make sense. I’d rank it Newton, DMC, Gronk/Graham, Matthews/Forte, Green, Andre.

• nick m. says:
        (link)

@Sky, I’m not a big fan of the Ridley hype either, but the other keeper options are:

Charles (2nd)
        Gates (3rd)
        Romo (4th)
        Shonn Greene (5th)
        Evan Royster (16th)
        Leshoure (16th)
        Denarius Moore (16th)

So, I think Ridley is still my best bet. And yes, I’d hope to use him as an RB3/Flex rather than than an RB2.

• Sky says:
          (link)

Nah, you’re making the right decision. Just wanted to make sure you were looking for an RB2 in the draft

• nick m. says:
            (link)

@Sky, Things have changed a little since I posted this:
            12-team PPR (2-keeper league)
            6 pts passing/rushing/receiving TDs & 1 pt per reception.

2-Part Question:
            1) Who should be my second keeper after Ray Rice in the 1st out of these options (with question 2 in mind):
            Charles – Round 2
            Gates – Round 3
            Romo – Round 4
            Shonn Greene – Round 5
            Ridley – Round 16
            Denarius Moore – Round 16
            Evan Royster – Round 16
            Leshoure – Round 16

2) With the above in mind, it looks like the following players will be available to me in Round 2, who should I target and does that change the 2nd keeper above:
            MJD
            Ryan Matthews
            Jimmy Graham (not sure if he will really be there)
            Andre Johnson
            A.J. Green
            Trent Richardson
            Cam Newton

2. prezii says:
    (link)

Hell yeah itss a razzball podcasttt! what about the intro song? Cant have the podcast without a badass intro song! Haha

• Nick the Podcast Host says:
      (link)

@prezii, Epic does not begin to describe the Razzball Football Podcast intro song that Symphony of 9 has been working on. You’ll get to hear it when the first podcast is up Wednesday!

• prezii says:
        (link)

@Nick the Podcast Host, thats awesome man.. although ill miss grey’s obnoxious-ness, im most definitely excited! Hey, maybe you can actually get some answers now instead of punny details about eric hosmer! Haha just kiddin man.. cant wait!

3. Rabbit says:
    (link)

Hey, are you guys going to be auction values this year? If so, when? Thanks.

4. Rabbit says:
    (link)

_publishing_ auction values, that is. I didn’t think that you were actually going to _be_ auction values this year. But if you are, I’d like to know when that will happen as well.

• Sky says:
      (link)

Hey we aren’t able to this year but will be all over it next year

Comments are closed.