Don't be shellfish...Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

Week 11 is upon us, and we are one step closer to the fake playoffs, fake titles, and fake fantasy championship parades. Join Doc and Jeff as they discuss waiver wire options for week 11, and answer questions from the Twitter world.

Listen to internet radio with JBrubach on Blog Talk Radio
  1. Anthony says:
    (link)

Pick 2 – Manningham Branch or David Nelson

2. Anal_yst says:
    (link)

For the playoffs, in a PPR league, which lineup do you like better?

a) Foster, DMC/Bush, Benson, Smith (CAR WR), White, DJax/Branch/Moss

b) Foster, DMC/Bush, Marshall, Smith, White, DJax/Moss

Basically, trade Benson (HOU, STL, ARI in playoffs) and Branch (WAS, DEN, MIA) FOR Marshall (PHI, BUF, NE)?

Thanks.

3. AL KOHOLIC says:
    (link)

vick ruled out by espn

4. Jeff Brubach says:
    (link)

@Anthony: Manningham/Nelson

@Anal_yst: Ya, I think I’d do that…I like B better. Marshall should be the better PPR play, despite Benson’s schedule.

5. Art Vandelay says:
    (link)

Hey guys, trade question for you: Have been offered DeMarco Murray and D. Neslon for VJax, Marshall, and Ogbonnaya.

Context: I am in first and trying to line up my roster for the playoffs. I am carrying the following: Rice, F. Jackson, Ingram, and Ogbannaya; Nicks, VJax, Marshall, L. Robinson, and Earl Bennett (start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex).

I was hoping to move Nicks because he has brutal matchups in the playoffs. I offered Nicks, Robinson, and Ogg for Murray, and he countered with the above offer. I don’t trust VJax, but I still feel like giving both he and Marshall for Murray could be too much. It would leave me thin at WR, especially with Nicks’ tough matchups ahead.

Sorry for the long-winded question. Thoughts?

6. Jeff Brubach says:
    (link)

@Art Vandelay: Like you said, I think that may leave you a little thin at WR…tough call here, but I think I may actually do it. It looks like Bennett may be a steady option for you to use at WR2 down the stretch, and your stable of running backs would be unstoppable. I guess it boils down to your lineup consisting of Murray/Bennett or VJax/Marshall. I’d lean toward the Murray side of things since VJax has been inconsistent as we all know.

Good luck with the importing/exporting of your players, Art!

7. Art Vandelay says:
    (link)

@Jeff Brubach: We’re actually just focusing on the importing now. 🙂 Thanks for your advice. I think I’m leaning toward doing it as well for the same reason. I think the Murray side is a little more consistent. I don’t need a home run from VJax to win (seeing as how I have Rice, Jackson, Stafford, and Graham), but a one point outing would be killer.

Comments are closed.